Ideal for restriction fragment analysis, sample prep or checking of high numbers of samples: Three tray options Run up to 210 samples Low buffer volumes Multichannel pipette compatible combs for speed loading
The MultiSUB Choice offers a wide degree of versatility. Three tray options are available; 15 x 7cm, 15 x 10cm and 15 x 15cm â allowing the choice of one, two or all three gel length options at the time of purchase. Further purchases of additional accessories are no longer required. Maximising comb and tray options allow up to 210 samples to be resolved per gel. The 15cm total run length allows restriction fragment or other close MW sample bands to be easily separated and identified. Speed loading is accomplished using 10, 14, 16, 18, 28 or 30 sample multi-channel pipette compatible combs.
Fabricated MultiSUB choice stretch units are available with optional 15 x 20cm and 15 x 25cm gel trays and four 28-sample combs for those researchers wanting to perform higher resolution separation of more samples over a longer distance. MultiSUB Choice Trio includes all 3 tray sizes for optimum versatility and value.
- MSCHOICE7 15 x 7cm UV tray, 2 x 20 sample combs, loading guides and dams
- MSCHOICE10 15 x 10cm UV tray, 2 x 20 sample combs, loading guides and dams
- MSCHOICE15 15 x 15cm UV tray, 2 x 20 sample combs, loading guides and dams
- MSCHOICETRIO 15 x 7,10 & 15cm UV tray, 2 x 20 sample combs, loading guides and dams
- MSCHOICETRIO15 3 x 15cm UV tray, 2x 20 sample combs, loading guides and dams
- MSCHOICEST20 15 x 20cm UV tray, 4 x 28 sample combs, loading guides and dams
- MSCHOICEST25 15 x 25cm UV tray, 4 x 28 sample combs, loading guides and dams