1. The Class II A2 biological safety cabinet adopts an air flow mode of 30% exhaust and 70% recycled ventilation.
2. It uses an efficient ultra low penetration air(ULPA) filter which offers a filtration efficiency of 99% for 0.1~0.2μm particulate.
3. The adoption of self adjusting motor technology dramatically decreases cabinet vibration.
4. The monolithic shell guarantees the leak-proof performance of the biological safety cabinet.
5. The cabinet uses double wall and the work area is surrounded by negative pressure, thereby preventing samples from leakage.
6. The laminated safety glass provides great protection against explosion, breakage and UV.
7. The predefined working height of the window is 20cm±5mm.
8. Quiet operation of the cabinet contributes to creating a comfortable working environment.
9. All of our Class II A2 biological safety cabinets are KI-Discus tested on a sampling basis for performance consistency.
1. The ergonomically angled window is sloped at 10° for better comfort.
2. The frameless window offers an unobstructed view and is easier to clean.
3. The large display allows constant readout of different parameters.
4. The Class II A2 biological safety cabinet has 3 independent openings for water, vacuum and gas tap.
5. It contains two water-proof power sockets.
6. The safety cabinet width is available in 3, 4, 5 or 6ft (900, 1200, 1500).
Class II A2 biological safety cabinets meet the standards of EN 12469:2000, DIN EN 12469 and DIN EN 60601-1. Hence, global customers can feel secure in their purchase.
Specifications of Class II A2 Biological Safety Cabinet
|External Dimension (WxDxH)(mm) (1)||1023x800x2260||1323x800x2260||1623x800x2260|
|Internal Dimension (WxDxH)(mm)||900x600x678||1200x600x678||1500x600x678|
|Downflow Velocity (m/s)||0.35 ±0.025||0.35 ±0.025||0.35 ±0.025|
|Inflow Velocity (m/s)||0.53 ±0.025||0.53 ±0.025||0.53 ±0.025|
|Filter Performance||99.999% for particulate > 0.1~0.2 μm, exhausted air quality meet Class 10 standard.|
|Filter Life Indicator||Manual control: LED strip display|
|Motorized control: LED strip display|
|Power Supply (1)||220V/50Hz(standard)|
|220V/Hz or 110V/60Hz(Optional)||220V/60Hz(Optional)|
|Net Weight (kg)||220||260||300|
(1) External dimensions include floor stand, an optional accessory.
(2) Please contact us for more optional power supply information.