Simultaneously perform dewaxing and antigen retrieval on slides prior to immunohistochemical staining with the Thermo Scientific™ PT Module, the benchmark for simplification, standardization and consistency of antigen retrieval procedures in IHC.
48 Glass slides (2 tanks of 24 slides)
Module offers consistent antigen retrieval for high quality immunohistochemistry. Using gentle heat, the retrieval device quickly produces outstanding results while maintaining the integrity of delicate tissue. In addition, most users can streamline testing practices by consolidating various antigen retrieval methods into only one or two PT Module antigen retrieval device procedures that can be run simultaneously. Precise temperature control without the damaging effects of temperature variations, microwaves or pressure delivers a level of consistency unmatched by any other instrument available.
- Easy to use, one-touch operation via built-in touchscreen
- Operator defined, preprogrammed time and temperature settings
- Dual reaction baths, each with 24-slide capacity, for simultaneous operation of two independent procedures
- Proprietary epitope recovery solutions for safe, nontoxic, solvent-free and environmentally improved dewaxing
- Provides for rapid, gentle heating, eliminating microwave and pressure cooker variability
- Maintains excellent tissue/cellular morphology
- Efficient, time-saving transfer of fully compatible slide racks directly to any Autostainer after treatment to avoid slide manipulation
- Fully programmable for overnight operation or delayed-start, early-morning pre-heating
- Can be connected to a remote computer to monitor and log antigen retrieval reports for regulatory compliance.
- The PT Module is fully automated and includes PT Monitor software for printing/maintenance of regulatory compliant procedural reports.
For more information on the PT Module antigen retrieval device and standardization of antigen retrieval see the publication below.
David S Gray et al. Simultaneous de-waxing and standardisation of antigen retrieval in immunohistochemistry using commercially available equipment. Immunocytochemistry 2006; 4 93-97.
Voltage 220/240VAC 50/60Hz
Amperage 5A max 240VAC