Hy Con Check S/BPW - sterile pre-moistened cellulose sponge
Each set contains: irradiated, pre-moistened cellulose sponge (10ml BPW) to collect environmental samples, glove and the sample bag with a pocket for the description of samples.
Use and description
Each set contains: Irradiated, pre-moistened cellulose sponge( about 6,5x7,5cm) with 10ml of Buffered Peptone Water to collect samples from carcass and environmental sampling, glove and the sample bag with a pocket for the description of samples.
1. Remove sampling set of the product from the bag and open carefully individual bag.
2. Remove disposable glove from the sampling bag pocket.
3. Aseptically remove moistened sponge using hand with glove. Sterile glove protects the inside of the sampling bag and a sponge against its contamination.
4. Firmly wipe the defined surface.
5. Return the used cellulose sponge into its packaging and close the zip.
6. Please be careful to protect the glove, sponge and inside bags away from hands, clothing, and any surfaces that are not tested surface to avoid any possible cross-contamination of the sample.
7. Place the description of samples into additional pocket.
8. Store the sample at +4°C.
9. We recommend delivery of samples to the laboratory within 24 hours. (it depends on used medium and in-house procedures).
Room temperature - before use
+4°C - after sampling
SK004.0010 - 10 sets
ISO 17604:2005 - Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs - Carcass sampling for microbiological analysis
ISO 18593:2005 - Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs - Horizontal methods for sampling from the surface using contact plates and swabs