Embed routine tissue samples into paraffin blocks for microtome sectioning comfortably and efficiently with the Thermo Scientific™ HistoStar™ Embedding Workstation. This workstation reduces fatigue and potential errors common when using other unfomfortable, hot or poorly illuminated embedding centers. -
Brightly Illuminated and Clutter Free
- User-adjustable LED lighting uniformly illuminates the workspace without the clutter of awkward remote lamps, reducing fatigue and minimizing errors.
Cool and Contoured
- Smooth and insulated user contact points provide a cool, comfortable workspace.
- Constructed to eliminate pressure points and uncomfortable heat conditions.
High Capacity for High Efficiency
- 5 liter paraffin capacity, coldplate area for 72 base molds, large heated workspace and specimen holding area enable users to manage heavy workflow in even the busiest laboratories.
Handle Any Sample Size with Ease
- Workstation offers the first adjustable paraffin dispense paddle.
- A simple adjustment moves paddle to the most ergonomic position for each user.
- Embed even Super Mega Cassettes with ease.
- Only workstation with a heated wax trimmer built directly into the workspace.
- Remove excess paraffin at the embedding station, eliminating the need for additional equipment or wax scraping at the microtome.
Intuitive User Interface
- Large, easy-to-read touchscreen display allows quick access to temperature controls and other parameters.
- Programmable asleep mode saves energy during workflow lapses.
- Robust design minimizes moving parts, reducing wear and service requirements and ensuring dependable performance for years.
220-240V, 50/60 Hz
Embedding Station Accessories