The LaboStar™ range of laboratory water purification systems produces ASTM Type I analytical grade water. The compact designed system provides up to 1.2 liters per minute of ultra pure water necessary for critical lab applications and can be wall mounted so you are able to utilize more of your bench space.
LaboStar ™ systems come complete with all the consumables necessary to start your process and systems are economically priced when compared with other models which have many features not needed for many ultra pure water applications. All LaboStar ™systems feature a three-stage purification pretreatment, polishing and a positively charged, point-of-use, sterile filter for RNASE / DNASE & bacterial reduction.
Labostar ™ TWF Water System:
Provides ASTM Type I water from a tap feed source. Systems are easy-to-use, compact and can be easily installed wherever water is required direct from your faucet. This model is an intelligent and economical choice for ultra pure water generation compared to other systems that include expensive features not required in all applications. They are supplied with all consumables for a simple plug and play operation.
- Feature a unique pretreatment module that produces RO quality water from a tap water feed source and then stored in an integrated 7 liter reservoir.
- RO water is sent from the reservoir through high capacity polishing cartridges to produce up to 18.2 megohm water
- UV dual wavelength lamp and low TOC cartridge reduces TOC levels below 5 ppb
- System recirculation to dispense point and back inhibits bacterial growth and maintains water quality
- Quality sensors show users the water quality after pretreatment and at POU
- Integrated tank allows for ultrapure water whenever you need it
- Flexible design allows delivery of both Type I and Type III water
Labostar ™ Compact Type I Water Purification Systems:
Provide ASTM Type I analytical grade water from a pre-purified source. The compact design provides low volumes of quality water needed for today's laboratory applications. The compact is a cost saving alternative to the more expensive systems that have features you may not require.
- Two cartridge design ensures water quality up to 18 megohm water
- UV dual wavelength lamp and low TOC cartridge reduces TOC to < 5ppb
- System recirculation to dispense point inhibits bacterial growth and maintains water quality
- Feed water and post polish water quality meters