The Astell Benchtop Autoclave Range
Astell's front loading Benchtop autoclaves operate from a single phase power supply and require no plumbing; ideal for a busy laboratory environment
Classic and Autofill models are available.
Classic - The Classic version requires the chamber to be manually filled with water before a cycle. Condensate leaving the vessel during a cycle is via a silicone tube which can be connected to a heat resistant bottle.
Autofill - The Autofill version has an integral reservoir which can hold water for up to 15 cycles when fully filled. This reservoir also acts as a collection vessel for condensate and the water that is automatically returned from the chamber at the end of each cycle.
The Benchtop Autoclave range features:
- A choice of 33, 43 and 63 litre models
- A fully programmable Touch Screen Colour Controller
- An electro polished stainless steel chamber
- A base shelf within the chamber
- An ultra quick Swiftlock door mechanism
- A full range of Options & Accessories to meet your exact requirements
- A self contained design with no installation required - just fill it with water and plug it in and the machine is ready to be used
- A pulsed-heat drying system, which is adjustable in 5 minute steps (available when running a non-fluid cycle. Not suitable for drying fabrics or porous loads). Available on Autofill models only.
|Model No.||Steam Source||Volume|
|Power Supply||Chamber dia x depth mm||Overall Dims wxhxd|
|AMB420BT||Classic||33||Single Phase 230 volts, 13 Amps, 50/60Hz||350 x 360||520 x 540 x 780|
|AMB430BT||Classic||43||Single Phase 230 volts, 13 Amps, 50/60Hz||350 x 460||520 x 540 x 780|
|AMB440BT||Classic||63||Single Phase 230 volts, 13 Amps, 50/60Hz||350 x 660||520 x 540 x 980|
|AMB220BT||Autofill||33||Single Phase 230 volts, 13 Amps, 50/60Hz||350 x 360||520 x 540 x 780|
|AMB230BT||Autofill||43||Single Phase 230 volts, 13 Amps, 50/60Hz||350 x 460||520 x 540 x 780|
|AMB240BT||Autofill||63||Single Phase 230 volts, 13 Amps, 50/60Hz||350 x 660||520 x 540 x 980|