Refrigerated Circulating Baths Family
Available in 40 different models, the latest generation of PolyScience Refrigerated/Heated Circulating Baths uphold our reputation for innovation, product quality and refrigeration expertise. Our lab-and operator-friendly Circulating Baths set a new industry standard for design, performance and value.
- Performance Programmable Controller
- Advanced Programmable Controller
- Performance Digital Controller
- Advanced Digital Controller
- Standard Digital Controller
- MX Controller
A versatile range of products to fit every need.
Capable of reaching temperatures as low as -40°C, PolyScience Refrigerated/Heated Circulating Baths provide dependable temperature control for a wide variety of laboratory cooling applications.
- Working temperatures from -40° to +200°C
- Temperature stabilities to ±0.005Â°C
- Capacities from 7 to 75 liters
- Six controller types with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options
- Large bath openings and easy to clean surfaces
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controllers
- LidDock™ Lid Stowing System
- DuraTop™ Chemical Resistant Deck
- WhisperCool® Environmental Control System
- Cool Command™ Technology
PolyScience Refrigerated/Heated Circulators come with the following accessories:
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16" (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing, 1/4" to M16 adapters also included on 50Hz units
- 6' (1.83m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug
Select a Controller
|Performance Programmable (PP)||Advanced Programmable (AP)||Performance Digital (PD)||Advanced Digital (AD)||Standard Digital (SD)||MX|
Select a Reservoir
|7 Liter Low-Profile||7 Liter Space-Saving||7 Liter Space-Saving||15 Liter||15 Liter||20 Liter||28 Liter||45 Liter||75 Liter|
Whether equipped with the entry-level controller or the most sophisticated, PolyScience Refrigerated/Heated Circulating Baths are extremely easy to use. Clear navigational buttons and menu prompts guide you through setup, making operational and temperature set-point changes simple and precise.
Patented WhisperCool® technology reduces overall equipment noise, increases refrigeration efficiency and lowers energy consumption.
Cool Command™ technology carefully regulates the amount of cooling required, saving energy while delivering fast cool-downs and more precise control at elevated temperatures.
All models feature user-settable high-temperature safeties as well as redundant over-temperature protection and comply with IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, IEC 61326-1, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified. Our DuraTop™ surface is cooler to the touch when operating at high temperatures.
An ISO 14001:2004 compliant Environmental Management System, a WEEE-compliant recycling program and RoHS-compliant manufacturing are just some of the green initiatives PolyScience has undertaken to minimize our impact on the environment.
Easy to Maintain
Accessing the reservoir drain and removable air filter for maintenance is as simple as removing the circulator's front panel. Performance Programmable, Advanced Programmable and Performance Digital models even remind you when it's time for filter cleaning.